Tuesday 19 June 2012

the past .


Sometimes we need to stop analysing the past, 
stop planning the future,
stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel,
stop deciding with our mind what we want our hearts to feel.
Sometimes we just have to go with whatever happens, 
because maybe that is what lies in our happiness.



The heart was made to be broken.
It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult .
If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it !
Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours ;)
I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye
Just give me time and I’ll get over you . :)




P/S : CINTA ADA DALAM HATI , JADI CARI IA DISITU ^__^

4 comments:

misZ eYeNa MarDyyA said...

honey ter..jom join GA nie http://cahayaeye-na.blogspot.com/2012/06/awesome-giveaway-by-us.html..

Zu said...

Susah kita nak tafsirkan bila cakap soal hati. :')


P/s: Eh, awak. Rasanya kita sama kelas ECOM II kan? Heee. :)

Honey Fatyrah said...

@aina . hahaha :) xrenty ceq :)

Honey Fatyrah said...

@zuraidah . heee memang , hati paling sukar di tafsir :) iyup , kita same ecom II :)

Post a Comment

any comment?