Friday 14 December 2012

the reasons

first entry setelah lame malas nk update! buke xdop mase,malas..tahu malas? hikhik. cek it out!

-the reason-





 I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
" That I just want you to know 
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new

and the reason is you! "

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears

That's why I need you to hear 
" I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new

and the reason is you! "

" I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you!



 
  



they make my day :')
love mucho mucho <3
*gambar selingan.

2 comments:

noor athirah said...

haahhaah hey love!! hey sweety!! i love u!! thx sebab gambar i ada dalam blog u.. hehehe

Honey Fatyrah said...

hahahha, hey si cumil ku :) mesti la ade,lam lappy nie mmg xda gmbar org lain. kite-kite aje.. hikhik. i love you in advance :)

Post a Comment

any comment?